Custom Built Fleet
Along with HVE’s personal service and prompt response, our biggest asset is our fleet of vehicles which allows us to offer a premium range of services across the vast distances of Far North Queensland.
Customised to be fit-for-purpose in the tropical north, it is the efficiency and capability of our fleet that allows us to offer reliable and cost-efficient service to our clients.
Our trucks have hydraulically sealed tanks and we are EPA certified enabling us to clean spills quickly and safely and our operators are certified for Confined Space Entry.
Our vehicles include:
- 4m3 Custom Built Hydro/Vac Combo Units
- 10400 & 12000 GVM
- Delivering up to 3000psi water blaster and capable of lifting wet/dry material from 8metres
- 1 x Trailer Mounted Drain Cleaning Unit
- Using 245 litres/per min to clean drains and storm water systems from 200mm -900mm in diameter
- Easily manouvred into space restrictive areas.
Electronic Cable & Pipe Locating Equipment
- Including a Ground Penetrating Radar to electronically locate under ground assets
- 1 x Custom Built Off Road 16000GVM Hydro/Combo Unit